Detail Schuett Count Manual Colony Counter
- three modes of illumination: from below, from the side and from the top ( optional)
- Petri dishes or nutrient disks with Ã ˜ 90 mm, Ã ˜ 60 mm or Ã ˜ 150 mm ( optional)
- high transparency of colonies reached by LED-light source - practically no heat
transferred to the sample
- light intensity, pressure sensitivity for count and acoustical counting signal adjustable
- average determination
- data transfer via USB
Designed for reliable and efficient counting of bacterial colonies and bacteriophage plaques growing on nutrient agar or nutrient disks/ filter disks in Petri dishes.
For Petri dishes up to Ø 150 mm.
Easy adjustable illumination intensity. Three modes of illumination - sideways from below, sideways from above and top-light ( optional) .
State-of-the-art LED-light allows for glarefree illumination without blinding or straylight. No eyestrain. A sofar unknown transparency and differentiation is obtained. Contrast-disk for counting colonies in light and dark fields for the use with clear or dark agar.
Adjustable pressure-sensitivity for counting. Designed for ergonomic and relaxed working.
Accurate color re-production makes it easier to distinguish between differently coloured cultures on selective culture media and nutrient disks in food analysis. With process water and waste water, the high contrast illumination simplifies the task of distinguishing between colonies that develop within the agar and colonies that grow on the agar surface.
The counting impulse is realized by marking the colonies with an ordinary felt-tip marker pen. An acoustical signal confirms each sound its sound level is individually adjustable.
The attachment is equipped with a pen holder.
With a 4-digit LED-display ( 0-9999) and a clearly arranged keypad for all controls.
TECHNICAL DATA :
- Dimensions ( W x H X D) : 260 x 130 x
- Height with gooseneck magnifying
glass / lamp: Approx. 300 mm
- Power : 100-240 V/ 50-60 Hz
- Weight : 1.5 kg
- Power adapter : 5 V DC, 2100 mA, 7.5
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak